While the whole America is mourns the loss efforts are being made to help the victims. If you want to help you can get in touch with the following institutions.
- American Red Cross – had set up temporary shelters for the homeless and providing them with their daily needs.
- Samaritan’s Purse – giving out relief goods and other help in Alabama and N. Carolina area.
- Salvation Army – providing feeding units to every homeless and devastated area.
- AmeriCares – coordinating with NCCHC in assessments of people needs and provide mobility for relief goods.
- Direct Relief International – helping emergency clinics and health care facilities who has been affected or has been evacuated to get back into operations.