Mila Kunis clears the air about invitation to Marine Ball

Mila Kunis clears the air about invitation to Marine Ball

246
0
BY Brenda Howard

Mila Kunis is putting this story to rest once and for all.

Earlier this week it was reported that the 27-year-old star of next week’s “Friends with Benefits” had accepted Sgt. Scott Moore’s YouTube invitation to attend this year’s Marine Corps Ball on November 18. As Fox411 reported, the YouTube invite was brought up during an interview, and at the time, Kunis said she’d do it.

And then, just as quickly as that spread, so did the rumor that she really wasn’t, because she had work to do.

But at a publicity event Thursday, Kunis confirmed that she’ll be on Sgt. Moore’s arm come November 18.

“I will happily clear it up, once and for all,” Kunis said, responding to a question of whether she’s attending or not. “Never did I say that I was not going…I am attending, I’m going, November 18 I will be there.”

As the room broke out into applause, Kunis waved her hand to try to temper the praise.

“There’s no need to applaud, it’s nothing great,” she said. “I accepted an invitation and I’m staying true to my word. I got permission to be released from work for the day, so I’m flying in and flying out.”

 

Related posts:

  1. Mila Kunis Blasts Billy Bush for Marine Ball Falsehood
  2. US soldier asks Mila Kunis to be his date at military ball
  3. A Marine Reserve Suspected To Attack The Pentagon
  4. Mariners once again fall victim to three-ball walk
  5. Twitter to Jerry Seinfeld: ‘Hello… Jerry.’

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY